United States Oil Fund (USO) IV elevated amid wide price movement into OPEC+ meeting
- Wall Street rallies, capping frenetic week with best day of the year
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Soars on Another Robust Quarter Fueled by Monster iPhone and Services Numbers, Analysts Raise PTs
- BofA Raises Inflation Forecasts for 2022, Expects Fed to Hike 7 Times in 2022
- Oil hits 7-year peak on political risks, supply crunch
- Visa (V) Shares Soar on Beat-and-Raise, Analyst Encouraged
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
United States Oil Fund (NYSE: USO) 30-day option implied volatility is at 58; compared to its 52-week range of 28 to 59 into OPEC+ meeting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crude Inventory Data Shows Build of 2.4M Barrels
- Alphabet (GOOGL) February weekly call option implied volatility elevated
- Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 1.1 calls to 1 put as shares rally 4%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOPEC, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!