United States Natural Gas (UNG) option implied volatility above 100 as natural gas trends higher
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
United States Natural Gas (NYSE: UNG) 30-day option implied volatility is at 123; compared to its 52-week range of 30 to 219 as natural gas trends higher. Call put ratio 1.7 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United States Natural Gas (UNG) option IV at 100
- State Street (STT) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- United Airlines (UAL) option IV elevated into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!