United States Natural Gas (UNG) option IV at 97 amid wide natural gas movement
- Nasdaq leads drop in futures ahead of Fed rate decision
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Why analysts expect stocks to rotate lower
- Adani responds to Hindenburg report, but stocks continue descent
- Analysts mostly positive on Apple (AAPL) stock into earnings
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
United States Natural Gas (NYSE: UNG) 30-day option implied volatility is at 97; compared to its 52-week range of 35 to 120. Call put ratio 2.6 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Natural Gas Inventory -91 bcf vs -84 bcf Expected
- Nikola (NKLA) call put ratio 4 calls to 1 put
- Electrameccanica Vehicles (SOLO) call put ratio 62 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!