United States Natural Gas (UNG) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 puts, natural gas up 1.8%
- Wall Street slips from all-time peaks, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
United States Natural Gas (NYSE: UNG) 30-day option implied volatility is at 56; compared to its 52-week range of 37 to 87. Call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put as natural gas up 1.8%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARK Autonomous Technology and Robotics (ARKQ) IV near low end of range, shares down 2%
- IBM (IBM) IV at high end of range into quarter results and outlook
- Peloton (PTON) call put ratio 1 call to 2.3 puts as shares sell off 8.6%