United States Natural Gas (UNG) IV at 56, natural gas up 2.2%
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
United States Natural Gas (NYSE: UNG) 30-day option implied volatility is at 56; compared to its 52-week range of 37 to 87. Call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put as natural gas up 2.2%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fisker (FSR) 30-day option implied volatility at 91 as shares sell off 3%
- Nikola (NKLA) IV at 103, below 52-week high of 306
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) call put ratio 1.7 calls to put as shares sell rally 1.5%