United Airlines (UAL) IV flat as shares rally 5.2%
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up on tech gains; unfazed by vaccine pause, inflation
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
United Airlines (NASDAQ: UAL) 30-day option implied volatility is at 63; compared to its 52-week range of 34 to 421 as shares rally 5.2%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Continental (UAL) PT Raised to $62 at Susquehanna
- Lam Research (LRCX) option IV flat at 43
- United Continental (UAL) PT Lowered to $54 at Stifel