Twitter (TWTR) calls active into discussed $4B takeover deal for Clubhouse, Bloomberg
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) 30-day option implied volatility is at 63; compared to its 52-week range of 41 to 91. Call put ratio 4.6 calls to 1 put with focus on April weekly calls into discussed $4B takeover deal for Clubhouse, Bloomberg says.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wedbush Assumes Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) at Neutral
- Riot Blockchain (RIOT) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put on 356K contracts
- State Street (STT) option IV elevated into quarter results and outlook