Twitter (TWTR) call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 140, February is at 93; compared to its 52-week range of 30 to 126 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell. Call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put into investor meeting on February 25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lam Research (LRCX) calls more active than calls, shares near record high
- QuantumScape (QS) option implied volatility at 130, below 52-week high of 231
- Halliburton (HAL) option IV increases into quarter results and outlook