Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A.s. (TKC) 30-day option implied volatility flat as Lira trends lower
- Bulls back in charge as Omicron worries wane
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A.s. (NYSE: TKC) 30-day option implied volatility is at 52; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 107.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARK Innovation ETF (ARKK) call put ratio 1 call to 1.7 puts into GSK antibody treatment works on Omicron mutations, study shows
- Reata Pharma (RETA) call put ratio 3.4 calls to 1 put amid wide price movement
- Apple (AAPL) option implied volatility ticks lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!