Tilray, Inc. (TLRY) call put ratio 3.9 calls to 1 put
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Tilray, Inc. (NASDAQ: TLRY) 30-day option implied volatility is at 92; compared to its 52-week range of 70 to 360. Call put ratio 3.9 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- High Tide Announces Addition to the Horizons Marijuana Life Sciences Index ETF (TSX: HMMJ ) and Results of Annual General Meeting
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) August weekly call option implied volatility flat into the expected release of quarter results
- Forte Biosciences (FBRX) call put ratio 1 call to 2.9 puts into data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!