Tilray, Inc. (TLRY) call put ratio 2.6 calls to 1 put as shares down 4.9%
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tilray, Inc. (NASDAQ: TLRY) April weekly call option implied volatility is at 105, April is at 104; compared to its 52-week range of 70 to 360 as shares down 4.9%. Call put ratio 2.6 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Bank of America (BAC) call put ratio 2.6 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) April IV flat into quarter results and outlook