Tilray, Inc. (TLRY) call put ratio 1.7 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 28%
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tilray, Inc. (NASDAQ: TLRY) 30-day option implied volatility is at 304; compared to its 52-week range of 70 to 289. Call put ratio 1.7 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tilray, Inc. (TLRY) call put ratio 3.4 calls to 1 put
- JD.com (JD) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put as shares near four month low
- GrowGeneration Corp. (GRWG) call put ratio 1 call to 1.6 puts