Tesla (TSLA) call put ratio 2.4 calls to 1 put into upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) August weekly call option implied volatility is at 62, August is at 64; compared to its 52-week range of 34 to 154 into upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) option implied volatility decreases
- Walmart (WMT) May option implied volatility bid into quarter results
- Niu Technologies (NIU) call put ratio 3.5 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Tesla, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!