Tesla (TSLA) call put ratio 1.5 calls to 1 put into addition to S&P 500
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) December option implied volatility is at 134, January is at 81; compared to its 52-week range of 34 to 153 into S&P 500 addition. Call put ratio 1.5 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) taps tiny startup Springpower's tech to build cheaper, cleaner batteries - Techcrunch
- Monster Beverage (MNST) May weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- Active options: AAPL TSLA AMD PLTR NIO PFE SNAP FB AMZN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Tesla, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!