Tesla (TSLA) call put ratio 1.3 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 1.6%
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) April call option implied volatility is at 84, May is at 63; compared to its 52-week range of 76 to 231. Call put ratio 1.3 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 1.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ark's Cathie Wood thinks Twitter (TWTR) tipping could be bigger deal than anticipated
- Roblox (RBLX) Roblox (NYSE: RBLX) May weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- Palantir (PLTR) call put ratio 2 calls to 1 put, weekly IV above 100
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesTesla, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!