Tesla (TSLA) December 700, 800, 900 and 1000 calls active as shares trade $655
- S&P 500, Dow slip as telecom stocks eclipse upbeat results from retailers
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Stride (LRN) Targeted in Potential Takeover by Pearsons (PSO) - Source
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) December option implied volatility is at 292, December weekly is at 124, January is at 84; compared to its 52-week range of 34 to 153 into S&P 500 addition. Call put ratio 1.4 calls to 1 put with focus on December 700, 800, 900 and 1000 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Trades to High, Up 2.85%
- New Street Research Sees Tesla (TSLA) Generating ~40% Cash Returns in 2023
- Stocks expected to have increasing option volume: FSR NKLA WKHS RIDE TSLA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Tesla, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!