Tesla (TSLA) April and May IV above 100 as shares rally 3% after Goldman initiated with Buy
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) April option implied volatility is at 108, May is at 106; compared to its 52-week range of 34 to 154 after initiated with a Buy at Goldman Sachs. Call put ratio 1.2 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Michael Burry of 'The Big Short' Reveals $530 Million Bet Against Tesla (TSLA) - CNBC
- Macy's (M) call put ratio 3.5 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Home Depot (HD) May option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Tesla, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!