Tencent Music (TME) option implied volatility increases as shares sell off 7.5%
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tencent Music (NYSE: TME) 30-day option implied volatility is at 132; compared to its 52-week range of 36 to 81 as shares sell off 7.5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tencent Music Entertainment Group (TME) PT Lowered to $30 at Morgan Stanley
- Fisker (FSR) 30-day option implied volatility at 91 as shares sell off 3%
- Microsoft (MSFT) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put as shares pull back from upper end of range