Tencent Music (TME) option IV and share price offered lower
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tencent Music (NYSE: TME) April call option implied volatility is at 73, May is at 65; compared to its 52-week range of 36 to 124. Call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 1%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put into set up for late April quarter results
- PayPal (PYPL) option implied volatility at 40 into Coinbase (COIN) IPO