Tencent Music (TME) calls more active than puts, shares down 1%
- Earnings put floor under European stocks, COVID cases in Asia eyed
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar struggles to recover after slump to 7-week trough amid lower U.S. yields
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tencent Music (NYSE: TME) April call option implied volatility is at 116, May is at 91; compared to its 52-week range of 36 to 124. Call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) option IV into upcoming results
- Apple (AAPL) option implied volatility flat at 32
- NextEra Energy (NEE) call put ratio 4.3 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook