Tapestry (TPR) call put ratio 7.5 calls to 1 put with focus on April calls
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Tapestry (NYSE: TPR) 30-day option implied volatility is at 51; compared to its 52-week range of 39 to 102. Call put ratio 7.5 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Discovery, Inc (DISCA) option implied volatility elevated after AT&T (T) to combine WarnerMedia assets with Discovery
- ViacomCBS (VIAC) option implied volatility flat after AT&T (T) to combine WarnerMedia assets with Discovery (DISCA)
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO) option implied volatility elevated into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!