Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT) call put ratio 8.2 calls to 1 put
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (NYSE: SKT) 30-day option implied volatility is at 172; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 187. Call put ratio 8.2 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) call put ratio 1.1 calls to 1 put after quarter results
- Peloton (PTON) option implied volatility flat at 73
- EHang Holdings (EH) option IV near low end of range at 117