Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT) call put ratio 1.2 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 6.6%
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
- Oatly files for IPO; Plans to list on NASDAQ under the ticker 'OTLY' After 107% 2020 Revenue Growth
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (NYSE: SKT) 30-day option implied volatility is at 133; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 195. Call put ratio 1.2 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 6.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) option IV increases into quarter results
- Abbott (ABT) option implied volatility low into quarter results and outlook
- Tenet Healthcare (THC) option iV flat into quarter results and outlook