Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO) option implied volatility elevated into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Take-Two Interactive Software (NASDAQ: TTWO) May call option implied volatility is at 73, June is at 37; compared to its 52-week range of 28 to 51 into the expected release of quarter results on after the bell May 18. Call put ratio 1 call to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- La-Z-Boy (LZB) June IV bid into quarter results
- Velodyne Lidar, Inc. (VLDR) call put ratio 4.3 calls to 1 put
- GSX Techedu Inc. (GOTU) 30-day option implied volatility at 135; as shares pull back 5.6%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!