Taiwan Semi (TSM) option IV flat at 36
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Taiwan Semi (NYSE: TSM) March weekly call option implied volatility is at 44, April is at 36; compared to its 52-week range of 26 to 69 into a Intel (INTC) business update. Call put ratio 1 call to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Honeywell (HON) option implied volatility at upper end of range
- Chewy (CHWY) option implied volatility near low end of range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOptions, intc
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!