Surface Oncology (SURF) call put ratio 30 calls to 1 put
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Surface Oncology (NASDAQ: SURF) 30-day option implied volatility is at 148; compared to its 52-week range of 100 to 773. Call put ratio 30 calls to 1 put with focus on March 10 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virgin Galactic Holdings (SPCE) call put ratio 4.4 calls to 1 put with focus on June calls
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) 30-day call option implied volatility flat at 43
- Lam Research (LRCX) option IV flat at 43