Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Affirm Holdings (NASDAQ: AFRM) volatility index movement decreasing vs. 30D HV
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Affirm Holdings (AFRM) on watch as UK launches a review of 'buy now pay later'
- Affirm Holdings (AFRM) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put a shares rally 6%
- Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put as shares trade at $149
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!