Stellantis (STLA) January 17.50 calls active
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stellantis (NYSE: STLA) March call option implied volatility is at 40, April is at 38; compared to its 52-week range of 33 to 186. Call put ratio 42 calls to 1 put with focus on January 17.50 calls as shares rally 2.3%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stellantis Introduces New Mopar '21 Ram 1500 Special Edition in North America
- QuantumScape (QS) call put ratio 1.4 calls to 1 put as shares rally 1.5%
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) call put ratio 1.7 calls to put as shares sell rally 1.5%