Splunk (SPLK) call put ratio 1 call to 1 put as shares sell off 7.6%
- Dow reaches all-time high on commodity surge; S&P, Nasdaq drop
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Splunk (NASDAQ: SPLK) April call option implied volatility is at 71, May is at 38; compared to its 52-week range of 32 to 63. Call put ratio 1 call to 1 put as shares sell off 7.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novavax (NVAX) weekly option IV at 125 into quarter results and outlook
- Riot Blockchain (RIOT) call put ratio 1.7 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Bumble (BMBL) May option IV at 80 into quarter results and traffic outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!