Southwest Airlines (LUV) option IV at 41, near low end of range
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) 30-day option implied volatility is at 41; compared to its 52-week range of 39 to 122.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Southwest (LUV) to Neutral
- Tesla (TSLA) call put ratio 1.3 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 1.6%
- iShares Russell 2000 ETF (IWM) option implied volatility at low end of range