Snap (SNAP) call put ratio 1.3 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 7.4%
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Snap (NYSE: SNAP) call put ratio 1.3 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 7.4%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: AMC BABA MSFT VIAC MARA SNAP WFC PTON PFE BAC
- Halliburton (HAL) option IV increases into quarter results and outlook
- Apple (AAPL) option IV steady into events