SmileDirectClub (SDC) call put ratio 3.9 calls to 1 put with focus on July 12 calls
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SmileDirectClub (NASDAQ: SDC) 30-day option implied volatility is at 74; compared to its 52-week range of 56 to 121. Call put ratio 3.9 calls to 1 put with focus on July 12 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Discovery, Inc (DISCA) call put ratio 30 calls to 1 put with focus on January 25 and 30 calls
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV) calls more active than puts into quarter results and growth outlook
- Visa (V) option IV flat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!