Sino-Global Shipping America (SINO) calls more active than puts on open
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Sino-Global Shipping America (NASDAQ: SINO) 30-day option implied volatility is at 163; compared to its 52-week range of 177 to 264. Call put ratio 222 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- PPG Industries (PPG) option implied volatility flat into quarter results and outlook
- Discovery, Inc (DISCA) IV at 52 into block sales, CNBC's Faber reports