Silvergate Capital (SI) calls more active than puts as shares pull back
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Silvergate Capital (NYSE: SI) 30-day option implied volatility is at 134; compared to its 52-week range of 94 to 149. Call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put as shares down 4.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silvergate Capital (SI) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF) call put ratio 4.1 calls to 1 put with focus on April weekly calls
- Alaska Air Group (ALK) option IV low into quarter results and outlook