Silvergate Capital (SI) call put ratio 2.8 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 12.4%
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Silvergate Capital (NYSE: SI) 30-day option implied volatility is at 134; compared to its 52-week range of 94 to 149. Call put ratio 2.8 calls to 1 put as shares down 12.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seagate Technology (STX) call put ratio 1.8 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) April weekly option implied volatility at 77
- Zoom (ZM) option IV near low end of range