'Significant' Call Buying Activity in Cemex S.A. (CX) Targets Upsides in Shares Through April -Susquehanna
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Susquehanna options strategist Alison Edwards notes significant call volume over the past two days in Cemex S.A. (NYSE: CX), involving mainly buyers of March and April 8 calls. Todays’ trading consists of predominantly buying of ~18k April 8 calls. Since yesterday morning, ~130k calls have traded vs the ADV of ~5k.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mattel (MAT) call put ratio 6.8 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Seagate Technology (STX) IV at high end of range on more calls than puts
- Southwest Airlines (LUV) call put ratio 1 call to 1 put into quarter results and outlook