Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) 30-day option implied volatility at 161
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Seritage Growth Properties (NYSE: SRG) 30-day option implied volatility is at 161; compared to its 52-week range of 25 to 302.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Announces Promotions and Organizational Restructuring
- Zoom (ZM) option IV near low end of range
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) April weekly option implied volatility at 77