Seagate Technology (STX) call put ratio 1.9 calls to 1 put
- Dow rallies to year's highest close, caps blockbuster month
- Tesla begins deliveries of Cybertruck, with starting price of $60,990
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
- After-hours movers: Ulta up on strong results, Tesla slips post Cybertruck event
Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX) 30-day option implied volatility is at 36; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 58. Call put ratio 1.9 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Immunogen (IMGN) option IV after AbbVie (ABBV) to acquire
- United Microelectronics (UMC) call put ratio 1 call to 420 puts with focus on January 7.5 puts
- Chevron (CVX) call put ratio 1 call to 3.2 puts as WTI crude trades above $78
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!