Salesforce (CRM) option IV at flat into quarter results
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Salesforce (NYSE: CRM) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 82, March is at 42; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 97 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on February 25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virgin Galactic Holdings (SPCE) call put ratio 4.4 calls to 1 put with focus on June calls
- NVIDIA (NVDA) IV near low end of range, shares near record high
- Lam Research (LRCX) option IV flat at 43