SRAX, Inc (SRAX) call put ratio 5.2 calls to 1 put
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Q2 Will Be a 'Pain Trade', Bonds to Outperform Stocks; Buy US Defensives - BofA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SRAX, Inc (NASDAQ: SRAX) 30-day option implied volatility is at 176; compared to its 52-week range of 96 to 263. Call put ratio 5.2 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carvana Co. (CVNA) April weekly (23) puts active
- Skillz (SKLZ) options active on wide price movement
- Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA) 30-day option implied volatility is at 150 139 amid Bitcoin trades below $50,000.