SPDR S&P Retail ETF (XRT) puts more active than calls as shares sell off 2.4%
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SPDR S&P Retail ETF (NYSE: XRT) call put ratio 1 call to 2.1 puts with focus on March and April 90 calls as shares sell off 2.4%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Call Buying Activity in Hawaiian Holdings (HA) Targets 12% Upside in Shares Through May -Susquehanna
- Overstock.com (OSTK) call put ratio 5.7 calls to 1 put