SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) option implied volatility flat into debt ceiling vote
- S&P 500 ends near flat; utilities drop, focus on rate outlook
- Time to load up on mega-caps again - Goldman Sachs
- Tesla (TSLA) stock falls as Q3 deliveries fall short of analyst estimates
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: More room for correction in October
- Bank of America sees S&P 500 falling below 4200 before a year-end rally
SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (NYSE: SPY) June weekly call option implied volatility is at 16, June is at 14; compared to its 52-week range of 13 to 31 into debt ceiling vote.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Buy this asset class as Wall Street is 'stuck' says BofA quant strategist
- NextEra Energy (NEE) options active on 100K contracts as share price down 10.7%
- Utilities Select Sector SPDR Fund (XLU) option implied volatility increases as share price down 5.3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!