SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) call put ratio 1 call to 1.3 puts
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (NYSE: SPY) 30-day option implied volatility is at 14; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 42. Call put ratio 1 call to 1.3 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nasdaq Pares Gain, Still Up 0.6%, S&P 500 Up 0.55%
- Roblox (RBLX) Roblox (NYSE: RBLX) May weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- DraftKings (DKNG) 30-day option implied volatility low as shares sell off 4.5% after quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!