SOS Limited (SOS) calls active
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SOS Limited (NYSE: SOS) 30-day option implied volatility is at 238; compared to its 52-week range of 115 to 433. Call put ratio 10.6 calls to 1 put with focus on 6.5, 7, 7.5 and 8 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against SOS Limited, Canoo, Kadmon Holdings, and MultiPlan Corporation and Encourages Investors to Contact the
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put
- iShares Russell 2000 ETF (IWM) option implied volatility at low end of range