Russell 2000 ETF (RUT) call put ratio 1 call to 1.4 puts after Fed policy decision
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- Broadcom (AVGO) in Talks to Acquire VMware (VMW) - WSJ
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Russell 2000 ETF (NYSE: RUT) 30-day option implied volatility is at 34; compared to its 52-week range of 18 to 37 after FOMC policy. Call put ratio 1 call to 1.4 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) May puts expiring today active as shares sell off 7%
- Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) call put ratio 3.1 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 3%
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) June 195 straddle priced for a move of 12% into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesFederal Open Market Committee, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!