Romeo Power, Inc. (RMO) call put ratio 3.5 calls to 1 put amid a sharp rally
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Romeo Power, Inc. (NYSE: RMO) April call option implied volatility is at 180, May is at 135; compared to its 52-week range of 19 to 211 as shares surge after Paccar (PCAR) takes minority stake in Romeo Power as part of supply agreement. Call put ratio 3.5 calls to 1 put with focus on April 10, 12.50 and 15 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- NIO Inc. (NIO) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put as shares down 1%
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!