Rocket Companies (RKT) option implied volatility at upper end of range
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rocket Companies (NYSE: RKT) March weekly call option implied volatility is at 401; March is at 280; compared to its 52-week range of 57 to 178. Call put ratio 2.7 calls to 1 put with focus on March OTM calls. RKT Board of Directors recently declared a special dividend of $1.11 per share payable on March 23, 2021 to holders of our Class A common stock of record at the close of business on March 9, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rocket Companies (RKT) IV near lower end of range
- Whirlpool (WHR) weekly IV light on increasing IV into quarter results and outlook
- Lam Research (LRCX) weekly IV at high end of range into quarter results and outlook