Rocket Companies (RKT) calls active on wide price movement
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rocket Companies (NYSE: RKT) call put ratio 2.8 calls to 1 put with focus on April weekly calls as shares rally 5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rocket Cos Inc. (RKT) PT Lowered to $23 at Barclays
- Seagate Technology (STX) IV at high end of range on more calls than puts
- Danaher (DHR) call put ratio 2 call to 1 put into quarter results and outlook