Rite Aid (RAD) IV at 103 into FY21 guidance cut
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) 30-day option implied volatility is at 103; compared to its 52-week range of 61 to 173 into FY21 guidance cut.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Snap (SNAP) June 30 calls active into quarter results and outlook
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) puts more active than calls into quarter results and outlook
- Spirit Airlines (SAVE) IV flat into quarter results and outlook