Red Hat (RHT) volatility flat; shares near record 10-year high into EPS and cash flow outlook
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) is expected to report Q3 EPS after the market close today. January put option implied volatility is at 38, February is at 36; compared to its six-month average of 37 according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put into set up for late April quarter results
- SRAX, Inc (SRAX) option implied volatility is at 120 into Coinbase (COIN) IPO
- Microstrategy, Inc. (MSTR) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put into Coinbase (COIN) IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!